Several useful resources found elsewhere on the web are listed below. If you know of a good resource or are interested in a link exchange, contact us.
Air density, density altitude, grains of water for tuning
- Air Density Online – very high tech site for live motorsports air density data, free air density calculator, & high tech racing articles
- https://airdensityonline.com/us-track-list/ – for USA motorsports setup & tuning: real-time air density (AD), density altitude (DA), water grains, hourly forecast, historical data, imperial & metric units; in addition, links to load live air density data to ProCalc, fuel injection jetting calculator
- https://airdensityonline.com/tracks-worldwide/ – for International motorsports setup & tuning: real-time air density (AD), density altitude (DA), water grains, hourly forecast, historical data, imperial & metric data; in addition, links to load live air density data to ProCalc, fuel injection jetting calculator
- https://airdensityonline.com/procalc/ fuel injection jetting calculator description, videos, & login page
Fuel injection racing suppliers
- https://www.alkydigger.net/ – large inventory supplier for new & used racing parts: Hilborn, Enderle, & other fuel injection components, flow bench testing, magnetoes, stocking distributor for racecarbook publications
- http://www.ronsfuel.com/ – home of throttle body and 8 barrel hat fuel injection components, fuel pumps, & related services
- Kestrel Instruments – racing portable weather meter
- Kinsler Fuel Injection – Founded by Jim Kinsler, his company supplies fuel injection systems and components to most fields of racing including mechanical, constant flow & timed, as well as electronic fuel injection.
- Race Car Parts.com – operated by Brendan Murry and crew, his company is a supplier of numerous used as well as new race vehicle parts. Murry is an accomplished drag race builder and driver in bracket racing as well as Nostalgia Top Fuel racing.
- Hilborn Fuel Injection Engineering – Hilborn is a supplier of mechanical fuel injection, common in drags and circle track; as well as electronic fuel injection.
Raceways on the west coast of the US
- Good Guys Rod & Custom
- IHRA – International Hot Rod Association features auto drag races in the US and Canada. Their Drag Review Magazine features our “Tech Stop” full-page technical periodical that comes out twice per month throughout the year. You can download past articles. Click on Articles from our website.