Several useful resources found elsewhere on the web are listed below. If you know of a good resource or are interested in a link exchange, contact us.
Air density, density altitude, grains of water for tuning
- Air Density Online – This site provides real-time air density, density altitude, and grains of water readings for a growing collection of race tracks; air density forecasting; and a free calculator to determine air density, denstiy altitude, and grains of water from your temperature, pressure, and humidity data.
Drag racing suppliers
- Kinsler Fuel Injection – Founded by Jim Kinsler, his company supplies fuel injection systems and components to most fields of racing including mechanical, constant flow & timed, as well as electronic fuel injection.
- Race Car Parts.com – operated by Brendan Murry and crew, his company is a supplier of numerous used as well as new race vehicle parts. Murry is an accomplished drag race builder and driver in bracket racing as well as Nostalgia Top Fuel racing.
- Hilborn Fuel Injection Engineering – Hilborn is a supplier of mechanical fuel injection, common in drags and circle track; as well as electronic fuel injection.
Raceways on the west coast of the US
Drag Racing Organizaions
- Good Guys Rod & Custom
- IHRA – International Hot Rod Association features auto drag races in the US and Canada. Their Drag Review Magazine features our “Tech Stop” full-page technical periodical that comes out twice per month throughout the year. You can download past articles. Click on Articles from our website.