Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Racecarbook.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website which is based in Sacramento, California, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Racecarbook.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Racecarbook.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2/6/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- ip address
- Name and email address
- Location information
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We use location information to calculate any shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to send occasional announcement emails or user notifications.
- We do not share any information we collect. We do have access to your information for administrative purposes.
What we do with any payment information
Please note that any payment information collected in order to purchase a book or otherwise use this site is handled via PayPal. We do not store any credit card numbers or associated information. All information collected by PayPal is subject to their security procedures, privacy policies, and terms and conditions.
Any questions or comments regarding the use of this site can be directed to the webmaster.
All material on this site © 2010-2020.