Recently Bob and Jennifer contributed content for an online publication. The amount of information they needed was minimal but Bob and Jennifer decided to expand on the content and provide it for anyone who might benefit.
- Key elements to engine tuning
- Optimum Air/Fuel Ratio in drag racing
- Is Ignition Timing the First Thing to Dial In?
- How important are data logging tools?
- How does a racer select the best fuel?
- Is it still important to read spark plugs and what’s the best method of doing so?
- What’s the best way for a racer using a carburetor to optimize engine performance
Numerous sources were used in creating this content. Check them out as well.
- Bob Szabo, Szabo Publishing, Sacramento, CA (916) 419 6649 https://racecarbook.com
- Jennifer Szabo, Jennifer Szabo Designs, Las Vegas, NV https://airdensityonline.com
- Mike Shriver, SpeedSportS, Sacramento, CA
- Don Jackson, DJE, Orange, CA
- Engler Fuel Injection, Princeton, Indiana, http://www.englermachine.com/
- Hilborn Fuel Injection, Aliso Viejo, CA http://hilborninjection.com/
- NGK Spark Plug, Wixom, MI https://www.ngksparkplugs.com
- Champion Spark Plug, http://www.championautoparts.com/